As frustrating as an overripe avocado can be, it can actually be a blessing in disguise. Instead of throwing it out, make a face mask that's perfect for nourishing your skin. Avocados are packed with omega fatty acids, vitamins and a bunch of other really great nutrients! Whether you're suffering from acne, dry skin, or anything in between, this fruit (yes, it's a fruit) can truly help! We'll be going over a super-simple, yet effective avocado face mask recipe you can make with just two ingredients!
Avocado and Honey Mask
This mask is not only nourishing, it's also packed with nutrients that help with inflammation and break outs!
What you'll need
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 TB honey
What you need to do
- Cut avocado in half, discard the seed and scoop into a bowl.
- Use a fork to mash it into a paste until all the lumps are gone.
- Add honey to the avocado and mix thoroughly.
- Apply the mixture to your clean face and leave on for about 20 min.
- Wipe off mask with a cotton round.
- Rinse with cool water.